Sunday, September 9, 2012

One Green, One Fruit & One Traditional Tea that are worth their weight in gold....

Feng Shui Flavoured Green Tea  
Our second most popular flavoured green tea after Japanese Lime.  If you like light, fruity flavoured green teas, Feng Shui is a great option.

Cranberry & Carrot Fruit Tea
Super fruit meets super veg.  Cranberries are certainly the 'fruit de jour' in terms of their health benefits and carrots are as good as ever.  Nothing like the traditional berry and hibiscus based fruit teas, this style is where fruit teas are heading and for good reason.  Delicious.

Breakfast Tea 'Special Blend'
Last but definitely not least.  I personally like to drink traditional black tea over anything else and seeing as I own a tea company I have a good selection from which to choose.  Special Blend is the one I always have at home and the one I go back to after drinking whatever else has been grabbing my attention.  Blended from a mix of Ceylon high grown and leafy grades it's designed to be a good allround tea for any time of the day.  Works for me.

Finally, an image to celebrate tea, because it's worth celebrating. 

boston-tea-party-2006.jpg








No comments:

Post a Comment